High drama in Pattaya: Foreigner’s cappuccino turns deadly at ganja café

A international man met a tragic finish at a marijuana shop in Pattaya, allegedly after consuming what the shop owner claimed was a cappuccino. The unlucky incident occurred on Sunday, July 30, at a well known ganja café situated on the bustling Walking Street.
The identification of the deceased, Hamad Alblaiher, a 52 year outdated man of unknown nationality, was found mendacity unconscious inside the institution when the Sawang Boriboon Thammasathan Rescue Centre in Pattaya responded to the distress call at 3.46am.
Eyewitnesses said that before his collapse, Alblaiher exhibited signs of shock, leaving fellow clients shocked and concerned. Despite immediate resuscitation attempts, the person was pronounced dead at a close-by hospital. Unlock for his demise is but to be confirmed by the forensic team, however it’s suspected to be a sudden cardiac arrest, reported Pattaya News.
The café proprietor, Suha Demirez, revealed that Alblaiher’s order before his unlucky dying consisted solely of a cappuccino and water, with no cannabis involvement. This contradicts the reviews from different news shops, which had beforehand advised that the person had consumed marijuana-infused tea.
Adding to the thriller, the shop workers claimed that Alblaiher was a daily patron who had by no means smoked marijuana on the premises. According to them, he all of a sudden complained of respiratory difficulties earlier than collapsing on the floor, leaving everybody stunned.
While the investigation into the trigger of the man’s death is underway, Suha is gathering evidence to refute the misinformation surrounding the incident and clear the café’s name. The authorities are maintaining the identify of the café beneath wraps till the investigation is full.
As Pattaya mourns this unlucky loss, questions stay in regards to the circumstances that led to the foreign man’s sudden demise. The forensic team’s findings are eagerly awaited to make clear the tragic occasion that has shocked the group and raised considerations about safety at such establishments..

Leave a Comment