Thai mother suspected in mysterious canal dying of 2 month outdated son

Police suspect a Thai lady is responsible for the homicide of her two month previous son after the child mysteriously drowned in a canal. The dead physique was discovered floating in a canal close by the family’s home. During the preliminary investigation, officers also uncovered traces of blood on the baby’s bed, adding to the complexity of the case.
Yesterday at 5pm, Weena, a 19 yr outdated girl and mother of the useless child, reported to Pak Kret Police Station that her two month old son, Nikhun, had been missing from their house on Tiwanon Road within the Pak Kret district of Nonthaburi province, near Bangkok, since 8am.
In response, cops and rescuers swiftly arrived at the location to initiate a search operation, with help from residents within the space. After an intensive search lasting almost 5 hours, one of the rescuers found the lifeless physique of the infant floating near Weena’s house. Overwhelmed by grief, Weena collapsed to the bottom and wept upon seeing her beloved son in such a dull state.
Nikhun’s physique floated face-up within the canal with no visible wounds. His body was despatched to a hospital for an post-mortem to identify the purpose for his dying.
Weena informed the police that her son drank milk from a bottle and fell asleep on the mattress before the disappearance. She was busy with the housework and did not discover when and how her son ended up in the canal. She requested her mom who fell asleep close by her son, but her mother additionally had no concept.
Weena explained that she determined to ask her neighbours who liked to play with Nikhun whether or not anyone had entered her house and brought her son with out her information. However, nobody visited her house at the moment.
After an investigation of the home, officers conclude that there were no signs of openings or gaps during which the baby might have fallen into the canal. Officers additionally deduced that a two month previous baby couldn’t claw or transfer around by himself. A blood pressure on Nikhun’s mattress was found during the investigation into the boy’s disappearance.
Channel 3 questioned why Weena took 9 hours to report the disappearance of her baby and the presence of bloodstains on the mattress.
Today, Weena spoke to Channel 3 in regards to the incident. She said that she last saw her child at 3am before falling asleep. She lived together with her 47 yr old mother, Walaiporn, and her younger brother. The mother allegedly took care of her son, however she didn’t suspect anybody in her family.
Walaiporn revealed to the media that she woke up at 8am and didn’t see her grandson. She initially thought that her son was playing with the child in one other room but later discovered from Weena that Nikhun was missing. Tested believed that some neighbours took the grandson to play with them because the entrance door was damaged and could not be locked.
Officers interviewed some neighbours who said that they had by no means taken Nikhun to play with them at their houses or another places and resented being implicated.
Officers informed the Thai media that the investigation remains to be underway, adding that additional questioning will take place with the family and neighbours..

Leave a Comment