Thai doctor found lifeless in a mysterious incident at her house in Phitsanulok

A 60 year previous Thai physician was found useless in her home situated in Ban Pa, Mueang Phitsanulok district yesterday at about 1pm. Police Lieutenant Colonel Somsak Konthiam, deputy chief of Mueang Phitsanulok Police Station, received the report and proceeded to investigate the scene along with a group of police investigators, hospital medical employees, and rescue volunteers.
The home where the incident occurred is a two-storey, half-concrete, half-wooden constructing with a fenced perimeter. The chrome steel entrance door was locked and couldn’t be opened. Several vicious canines have been stored inside the house, continuously barking. Officers had to make use of tools to remove the door’s lock before an in depth relative of the home owner took the dogs right into a cage, concerned they might chew the officers, as the canines appeared overly protecting of their owner.
Upon inspecting the world across the entrance stairs of the house, the deceased Thai doctor, a psychiatrist named Dr Karnnika, was found lying face down, wearing a blue shirt and navy trousers. There had been drying bloodstains all round the flooring and blood close to her nose. An preliminary examination of the body showed a head wound on the back of her head. A mobile phone and house keys had been discovered close to the Thai doctor’s body and stored as evidence before the rescue staff took the physique away for a detailed autopsy at Phutthachinarat Hospital.
It was revealed by Mrs Waranon, an in depth relative, that Dr Karnnika had been working as a psychiatrist in England for about 40 years and had only lately bought the home in Phitsanulok. The daughter of the Thai doctor also worked in England.
Dr Karnnika normally stayed in the home with a male worker who took care of the property and the canine. However, he had been on leave since April 22 to visit relations and was because of return to work on April 28 however had not but travelled back.
The group of friends, who shared a common interest in spiritual merit-making, would normally talk daily in a gaggle chat. Dr Karnnika would usually reply instantly. The pals of the Thai doctor last spoke to her on Friday about merit-making plans, but after they tried to contact her on Saturday, she didn’t answer any messages or calls. Concerned, they determined to go to her residence, the place they found her useless physique in entrance of the staircase and alerted the police.
Stunning speculated that Dr Karnnika had climbed the staircase to examine a sprinkler system installed on top of the 7-10 metre high neighbouring house to see if it was functioning correctly, as it was used to chill down the world for her canines along with numerous followers.
The slippery staircase may need triggered her to lose her balance, fall, and hit her head towards the nook of the concrete staircase resulting in the second flooring. She might have tried to hold her head wound along with her right hand, which resulted in bloodstains. The physician estimated that she had been lifeless for at least 8-24 hours.
The police requested rescue officers to ship the body for a detailed autopsy to discover out the actual explanation for demise, and to proceed with further legal actions.
As for the CCTV system, it couldn’t be checked immediately because of the lack of memory storage and will solely be viewed by way of Dr Karnnika’s cell phone, which was locked..

Leave a Comment