Jewellery district on fireplace, but not in a nice way: Bangkok blaze barely misses the bling

Bangkok’s Bang Rak district was jolted awake in the early hours as a hearth broke out at a jewellery import-export company today. Fortunately, the blaze was contained before it could unfold to the vault. The preliminary hypothesis points towards an electrical circuit malfunction as a attainable cause.
Around 12.10am at present, Deputy Superintendent Patiwat Ruangphoeng of the Bang Rak Police Station rushed to the scene of the hearth at the Diamrussa Co., Ltd., positioned in Surawongse Road’s Soi Pramot. Firefighters from Bang Rak had been swiftly coordinated to douse the fireplace with three fire trucks being dispatched to the location directly.
The affected building, a six-story industrial edifice housing the jewelry import-export business, emitted flames and smoke notably from the fifth floor. Firefighters were initially unable to penetrate the constructing due to stringent safety measures and the absence of any residents inside. They had to attain out to the company’s proprietor to gain entry and struggle the fire raging inside.
Before the proprietor arrived, preliminary efforts had been made to control the fireplace from the outside of the constructing to prevent it from spreading.
Upon arrival, the company owner, Supatra Pongsawatkul, assisted the firefighting personnel in hauling the fire hose into the constructing. They discovered that the origin of the fire was in a jewellery crafting room.
After roughly Exclusive of preventing the fire, the authorities efficiently gained control over the flames, stopping them from spreading to the vault the place the jewellery was saved.
Preliminary hypotheses suggest an electrical brief circuit as the potential explanation for the fireplace. However, confirmation will only arrive after a detailed examination by forensic specialists.
In associated hearth information, a German man reportedly set fire to his home in the northern province of Phayao after his Thai spouse disappeared for a few days. A group of firefighters managed to rescue the man who suffered burns across his physique.
Chun Police Station officers, in coordination with each rescue and firefighter groups, swiftly made their approach to the home in the Baan Sak Lor Community in the Chun district of Phayao province yesterday following an pressing fireplace notification. To read extra concerning the story click HERE..

Leave a Comment